Sunday, September 20, 2009

Without Technology

I am finally back online. Not that I was completely off line, as I have some internet on my cell phone and I have a 13 year old computer to check my email and stuff. But being able to blog, check facebook regularly, etc, was not something I could do.
I bought a computer back around Black Friday after my Dell died. I had the Dell for five or so years and after that the port where you plug in to charge to computer died. Since the Dell was more than five years old, and Best Buy couldn't fix it. It would have cost me more to send it back to Dell to see if they could even fix it at all. But at that time, I decided to just get another computer. So, Best Buy had a sale on something called an Emachine.
All in all, I got what I paid for.
I've been thinking about a new one and I picked it up today. I am very pleased with it. The only down side is that I have Windows Vista again. I hat Vista. I wish there was something else.
So, lots of catching up to do!!! Yeah!!!

1 comment:

hangel said...

Welcome back. It is scary being without internet, isn't it. We survive, but not happily...