Sunday, June 15, 2008

Boy my limbs hurt!

For anyone who has seen the Bill Stiller flick, Night at the Musaem, you will get this. Those who haven't will have to bear with me. There is a scene where Larry is talking to Atilla the Hun and there is questions about pulling him apart by all four limbs. Great way to strech the back, but this is why I hate the holidays.
Today is Father's DAy. Happy Father's DAy to all the Dad's I know. My boss asked me to work a bit today. Okay. No big deal. Brian isn't all that upset. But then, we are supposed to go to my mother's to have a meal with Grandfather. And they all decided on lunch. Then, my sister in law called and said that she wass doind Father's Day at the same time as my mother. Never mind the fact that I'm at work until 2!
I feel likw I'm being pulled in 4 different directions. Usually, our holidays go a bit smoother than this. I hate the last minute stuff, so I start prompting all the sides of the family around Mother's DAy for Father's Day plans. But this year, because my neice... well, today is her birthday and my "sister" is having her birthday party today, through a monkey wrench into the plans.
Not that any of us were invited.
But, I figured, screw it.
Brian was at his parents early this morning, and will be at my parents for lunch. Then I will join them later, maybe for a swim of if I can convince my mother to take Em for a couple of hours we will go to the movies. We still haven't seen Indy!
All I know is that I currently have 2.5 hours of work left!

No comments: