Thursday, June 26, 2008

Loosing a sister is sad

I was blogging before about EMily and I had to stop. It was having a hard time. I started blogging after my cousin introduced it to me and how she just writes these little stories about her days raising her son. It's a nice way to keep in touch with everyone.
But's it's also the only outlet I have. I really have no friends. No one I can call and have over for a cup of tea and a shoulder. I have people I work with, people I talk too. But we never get invited to go out to parties, the movies or dinner. The few friends I had left over from high school basically disappeared into their own lives and have either moved away or for some reason, namely husbands, don't want anything to do with me any more.
My sister in laws are kinda better. But they are sisters and have this bond that I can't even begin to share with them or imitate.
My own sister is too much of a bitch to want to do anything with her biological family.
I'm jelious that my own mother goes away one weekend a year with her sisters. I just feel so alone. I have no one. It kills me.
Even if my sister wasn't a bitch, when we were getting a long, things were better.
Sorry. I'm just lonely and feeling sad for myself. I'll go cry over my sewing machine for a while. I'm making these bags for my nephews to take to the beach. I don't know why I'm bothering. It's a cheap way of trying to by some sisterly love from my sister in law. Stupid, right?
But yet, I bet you have friends you can go get a drink with when you day has been shitty. Not too many bars will let my daughter sit next to me and have a Cosmo.

3 comments:

Jenae C. said...

You can call me anytime you want...I don't have any blood sisters, so I know the feeling! You could come visit us in Wisconsin...it'll be closer, and I can come visit you....Miss you and Love you

hangel said...

I am with you..not many "friends" to hang out with or vent to. I drink with my Mom. Thats my life, too. I, too, am available anytime for a phone call. Sorry we don't live closer!

K said...

I know the situation is a little odd with the divorce, but I promise you that J & I are good with me staying close to his family.

I'm always just a phone call away. Email me at wysteria at gmail dot com for the number.

It's horrible to feel alone. I'm sending cyber hugs your way.
Kim