Monday, March 17, 2008

Late night

It's a really long story, but, I'm at work. It's the over night shift. I know that I'm going to get a lot caught up. Things that I couldn't get to last week when I was working with out an aide. I know that it will be quiet. But, man am I tired. I tried to take a nap before I came in and that lasted twenty minutes. I couldn't sleep. And from experience, I know that if I sleep even near an hour before I work than I'll be worse.
But right now, I've been up since 8 am and I won't get back to bed before 8am. 24 hours. It's been a long time since I did that. years ago, that was fun to do. It usually involved craming for exams of a bottle of something that made me forget my name. Then it was becasue of a new baby. But now........
Maybe I'll pick up the phone and call all the people who used to call me during the day when I was working night shift before. Just to chat.....

No comments: