Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Back to New York... again

Yesterday, Brian had his post op appointment with the surgeon. We waited nearly two hours to see the doctor and we were out in about twenty minutes. Everything is healing well and the pathology said it was all good.
We have to go back in a month and Brian has to have a full bosy scan and then we just scan annually after that.
We had a whirlwind day. We drive to the next train station south of where we usually get the train, because parking was hard. Then we went to the city, got off, grabbed a cab and went to the doctors. Then we tried to get the subway back to the train station, but the subway was down. So, we tried, really hard to get a cab. Then the train home and drive to the pharmacy and then on to get Emily from my mother's.
By the time, I went to bed last night, I was so tired, I was walking dead.
But, as usual, me taking a day off from work was hard. I've been trying to catch up all day and I want to go to bed. But since there is no school tomorrow, Emily wants to stay up a bit later than usual. So, it'll be a while before I can go to bed.

No comments: