Sunday, October 12, 2008

Brownies

This past week, Emily started Brownies. I don't know who was more excited about it, me or her. She loved every moment of it. They are starting their first fund raiser, magazines. The first field trip was this weekend, to one of the local fruit stands that has cows to milk, petting zoo... etc.
We had a great time. I'm just so excited to say that Emily is fourth generation Girl Scout. We'll see how long it lasts.
I was trying to get Em to make a few friends with some of the other girls. She told me that she wasn't going to talk to them because it was bad to talk to strangers.
Okay, so she got that message. Don't talk to strangers. Now, I get to try and explain to her that it's okay to talk to strangers otherwise you don't get to make new friends.
Life is awfully confusing isn't it?

1 comment:

hangel said...

I like the new layout...

Hope she enjoys Browines! I remember those good ol' days!