Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Missing: my baby

I know Emily is growing up. That's a fact that I can't deny. I came home from work today and only had to move my head down to kiss the top of her head. Santa bought Em new bedroom things for Christmas. No more Princesses. Hannah Montana now. It was kinda sad to pack up the last of the little kid things.
So, on we went to Target last night to pick up a new Christmas tree. A pre light 7.5 foot tree listed at $129.99 that we walked away for $12.99. Emily has had a Princess night light that she still uses. So, I decided that we needed to change the kind of night light. So, what's a cool night light that we can utilize in the future? A Lava lamp!
So, Em has a Lava lamp. It's pretty cool.
My parents are taking her to FLorida in just over a week and the night that my parents told her that she was going to Florida with them, Em came home and asked why we weren't going to pack. I had to explain that we needed more time before we packed. Plus, I need to buy her a real suitcase for the first time. She has one of those little bags, the kind you use to go over night to Grandma's but she needs a real one.
Pink of course.
Plus I need to finish the Thank you notes from the funeral. But I can go shopping online for a suitcase.

No comments: