Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Could someone loan me a few more hours a day?

It's been a while since I've had the time to sit down and write. Between Emily's birthday party (yup, my big girl is seven! snif, snif.. what happened to my baby?) and work, I've bearly had time to sit and take a deep breath, let alone blog.
I started a new job in October. A brand new building with a brand new business. We decided to put off our grand opening until after the holidays. And then, before we knew it, it was after the holidays. Then we opted for the end of Feb. Well, guess what. It's here. So our grand opening is Saturday and I have been handed almost daily five and six page lists of things to get done.
Plus it was Em's birthday last Friday. She's seven. So there was the parties and school and cleaning the house.... you know the drill. I was very silly and invited some where in the neighborhood of 25 people over. In my little house.
But it was fun and Em really enjoyed herself.
So, now if I can just get through this weekend,....
But wait.
I have Easter every year. And that's just a few weeks away.
Not going to think about it now.

No comments: