Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Emily and Mommy home.

I had a day off from work today. Well, while I was a work yesterday, I got a call from the nurse at school. They found another bug in Em's head. So, after combing it out for hours last night, I was tired, as was she. So I decided to keep her home with me. We slept in and little does she know I have to comb her hair out again. This, in her world, is a fate worse than death.
Emily has a drawer in the kitchen that is filled with snacks. Things she can eat anytime she wants something. It's full of things like 100 calorie snack packs, fruit roll ups, etc. Since we have been up and downstairs, about an hour she has had:
two pieces of cininmon toast with butter
one box (mini) coco puffs
one box (mini) other cereal
one small package of oreos
one handi pretzel and cheese snack (just the cheese)
one juice box
And she tells me she wants something else to eat!

No comments: