Wednesday, December 24, 2008

He will be missed

I have the very sad duty to report that Brian's Father George lost his battle with life this evening. For the thirteen and a half years that I have known the man, I have come to respect him, admire him and love him as a special person in my life.
George had been sick on and off for more than fifteen years. We often joked in the family that he had more lives than a cat. He often would get ill, we'd all rush to the hospital, on eggshells, only to find out he was fine. This time when the call came, we knew that it was over.
He had been suffering as of late and we are comforted in the knowledge that he is in heaven with God and his two older brothers who we lost within the last three months.
There is not much more I can say. My father said it best in his blog.http://www.takenthedirtnap.blogspot.com/
Please read it.
Thank you all for your support and love.
Merry Christmas

No comments: