Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Day 2

Does this seem like a really long episode of 24 or not? At least there are no terroist bomb threats or plots to kill the president. And I don't think there are any rogue Chinese agents out for Em and I.
Okay, so today's update.
The doctor in NY's office called and we are on for the surgery. The new date is Wednesday Sept 17th.

But let's talk about something different tonight. Today was Em's first day of second grade! MY little one is getting so big. She had a good day as far as I can tell. I ask her how school was and she tells me fine. I asked who her teacher is and she tells me Mrs. Daw. Then I ask who is in her class and she tells me kids. Aren't we a bit young for the one word answers?
We were at my parents tonight, playing a bit with the new camper. We have some water issues and some eletrical issues. Em spent the entire time swinging on her tire swing, happy as a clam.
She's getting too big. I'm afraid to blink and we will be talking about her high school graduation.

2 comments:

Ellie said...

That Little Ms Em, second grader extrodinar!!
I am holding a good thought for Brian's surgery to go well and he will make a full recovery. Thanks for putting me on your blog. To be continued...Ellie

Ellie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.