Saturday, August 16, 2008

Day at home

Today is Brian's first full day at home and he couldn't be happier. He's been complaining of some back pain but we think that because of the site from the biposy, he didn't sleep in his normal position. So, we are hoping it's nothing more that discomfort from sleeping.
Emily is so happy to have Daddy home and she so cautious about touching him. They usually wrestle and so on, but we've been trying to explain to her that she needs to be gentle with Daddy.
He's upstairs resting right now.
Jeane was asking about the fact that the mass was dying on the inside and as far as I know, that's neither a good thing or a bad thing. As masses grow, as they get too large for the blood supply that is feeding them, they begin to die in the middle. That doesn't mean anything other than the mass has been growing.
I'm just waiting on pins and needles. The oncologst stated to us that it could be several different things, including cancer. My question, is if it is not cancer then what the hell is it?
EMily is done with summer school now and will be going to the sitter next week and I will be going back to work Monday. There is no use me sitting at home and waiting to see what happens. At least I can be productive.
I would love to call all of you, but, phone numbers are helpful. Home for us is 845-338-0258 and my cell is 845-430-5004.

3 comments:

K said...

I leave for a few days and so much has happened. I'm sorry I didn't respond sooner.

Brian is in my prayers. You are all in my thoughts and in my heart.

Kim

hangel said...

Call only if you need me...you have too much going on. But don't hesitate if you want to talk. Just keep us posted...

Jenae C. said...

We are still thinking about you and praying for you. Please keep us posted with every update along the way