Thursday, August 7, 2008

TV adds how many pounds?!

I have been working at a new job for about 10 months. A small start up with two young men who opened an assisted living facility. I am the head of nursing. It's fun and rough at the same time.
Friday's is Happy Hour night (whoo hoo!), but generally, I am not there. But tomorrow night the guys want me to work, because of a a lot of reasons. Happy hour is real popular with families and I don't get to see the families often. We are hosting an art show. And we are shooting our television commercial!. Ihate having my picture taken and I am not looking foward to having myself on camera, but as the only nurse....
Here's my delima. I am in need of a hair cut, but I can't get in. My roots are feet long. And I can't figure out what I'm going to wear!
This is not how I wanted to make my television premier. I was thinking something along the lines of being 75 pounds lighter, and in a make out scene with any one of the following....
Jonathan Rhys Meyers

Johnny Depp

1 comment:

Jenae C. said...

I vote for Johnny Depp!! ooohhh as a pirate, he's a sexy pirate..AAARRRGGG!!!