Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Again.

I got a call yesterday from the school nurse. Again. This woman is suddenly my best friend. Someone thought they saw a bug in Emily's hair. Again. We did the whole treatment. Again.
Emily went back to school today. Again. I got a call from the school nurse today. Again. Emily threw up in class. Again.
We trecked to the doctor. Again. It's not lice. Again. It's a virus. Again.
I wouldn't mind something new. Just for a change.
Like I fall and hurt myself. Again.
Like Brian gets sick. Again.
My one boss is recently engaged. He and his other half are talking about children. But after what's been going on with mine, he's thinking twice about it.
Mommy needs a break.
Any one want to buy me a spa?

1 comment:

hangel said...

I have a spa...what you really need is a week AT a spa. You know, where you get a massage, drink fruity cocktails by the pool...sleep and read books. Thats what all mom's need--at least once a year, much more often if possible. Hmmm...who can we get to provide that for us?