Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Bye Bye hair

I tried and tried to get all of the hatched egg sacks out of her hair. I was the hardest thing I have ever done. The school wouldn't let her back until they found her hair completely clean. I worked for two hours last night, and that was after my mother had worked on it for a while during the day.

We had no choice. Em's long hair was becoming a huge problem, just too long to deal with. Mom tried to take her to our hairdresser yesterday and have her cut it. They wouldn't touch it. So, I had an appointment for Saturday to have my color touched up. Laura, our hairdresser said to cut it myself and she would fix it on Saturday.

That's what I did. I cut it off.

I love it!

I've been trying to get Emily to cut her hair for years, but she wouldn't agree to it. But it's so darn cute!

I got home from work today, and there was a message from my hairdresser. She cancelled my appointment for Saturday. She said she wouldn't see us for at least another week.

Here's the problem.

Laura only works one day a week and she books up six weeks in advance.

I'm going to try and get Emily in with another person at the salon to fix the hair, and maybe see if someone can fix my color. I can't go too much longer without looking like a stripped mess.

But on another front,

Brian has a younger cousin who's son was diagnosised this past fall with cancer. Please check out his website and say a prayer for this brave 4 year old.
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/tylercoppola

1 comment:

hangel said...

I want to see her hair! I bet it looks adorable!